Imp. Indian links
Free Download Masters Course
Web Promotion Tips & Tutorials
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization Services
Search Engine Ranking
Search Engine Tactics
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization Softwares
Google Adwords Guides, eBooks
Pay Per Click Search Engine Traffic - PPC
Know How to Earn Money Online
Join Affiliate Programs
Two Tier Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Marketing eBooks, Tutorials
Google Adsense Tips, Tutorials
Know how to do Business from Home
Weekly Updated Articles
Internet Marketing Web Promotoin
Master Series Web Design Development
Web Design Tips Tutorials
Biz Tips Tutorials
How to Design Website which Google Likes
By Ramdayal Yadav
Are you going to design or redesign new website or thinking for it, then first read below given points, which google likes in a website, Google Information for Webmasters.
There are more than 80 factors of your website that are taken into consideration when determining the ranking of your website, Following these guidelines will help Google find, index, and rank your site.
1) Make pages for users, not for search engines. Don't deceive your users or present different content to search engines than you display to users, which is commonly referred to as "cloaking."
2) Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
3) Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank. In particular, avoid links to web spammers or "bad neighborhoods" on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links.
4) Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc. Such programs consume computing resources and violate our Terms of Service. Google does not recommend the use of products such as WebPosition Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google.
Design and Content Guidelines
1) Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
2) Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you may want to break the site map into separate pages.
3) Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
4) Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
5) Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn't recognize text contained in images.
6) Make sure that your TITLE and ALT tags are descriptive and accurate.
7) Check for broken links and correct HTML.
8) If you decide to use dynamic pages (i.e., the URL contains a "?" character), be aware that not every search engine spider crawls dynamic pages as well as static pages. It helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few.
9) Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100).
Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
Don't send automated queries to Google.
Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
for more details Please visit below given links.
If you want, you can publish these articles on search engine positioning in your newsletter, web site or ebook. You don't need to take my permission for re-publishing these articles, as long as you display the resource box at the end of each article.
About the Author
Ramdayal Yadav, is Chief SEO in http://www.maharashtradirectory.com This is unique Industrial online Business Directoy. For more articles on search engine positioning visit my site http://www.3seo.com/
Click for more Articles on Affiliate Programs .... more
Learn How to Improve the Performance of your AdSense Account some New Features.
Our #1 Suggestion to Affiliate For 2005
10 Ways to Easily Sell Expensive Products as an Affiliate
10 Secrets Of The Super-Affiliate Mindset
Earning Extra Income With Affiliate Marketing – Having Your Cake and Eating it Too!
The Truth about Google’s Adsense affiliate program
Seven Ways to Set Yourself Apart From Other Affiliate Marketers
What 97% Marketers Don't Know About Cheap Reseller Rights
Stop Being An Ignorant & Broke Affiliate, Learn How To Be A Rich One!
Affiliate Program Terms and Definitions
Affiliate Marketers Are Finding Creative Ways Around the Recent Google Adword Changes
Followup, The Secret to Success in Affiliate Marketing
How to Design Website which Google Likes
How To Make Real Money from Affiliate Programs
Your Search Engine Ranking! 200+ pages of search engine strategies all
FREE to you immediately
Google Never Told You About Making
Money With Adsense
Triple Your Traffic
in 90 Days Guaranteed
Affiliate Commissions From Even Those Visitors Who Don't Click Your
Affiliate Link!" Click Here to find out How
Untold Traffic Secrets from Me to You Aabsolutely Free :
Powerful Traffic Generation Tips for the Next Generation of Affiliate
Engines : Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Spain, Latin America, United Kingdom ( UK ), Gulf, Middle-East, Africa, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Chile, Turkey, Thailand, United States ( US ), Bangladesh, Nepal & Global