Free Download Masters Course
Web Promotion Tips & Tutorials
Search Engine Optimization Softwares
Know How to Earn Money Online
Weekly Updated Articles
Improving Your Website Rankings
Search Engine Optimization!
Only one site out of 100 gets substantial targeted traffic . . . and these successful sites are the ones that understand the importance of proper search engine optimization and search engine placement.
Take a look at these important facts:
More than 86% of all people find out about new web sites by using search engines (according to the recent survey by the Georgia Institute of Technology).
When people search, they look mainly at the first 10 sites that the search engine displays. Listings after those first 10 almost never get seen.
- Make sure the most important information is at the top of the site.
- Look at the top sites in the keywords you are submitting with your site. Look at what they are doing and not doing and not doing to be placed high in the search engines.
- Make sure the webpage title lists the name of the organization or company. It is the first thing that the searchers, as well as the search engine spiders, see.
- Be sure to have text on the website page. If the page is completely graphical, the search engine can't catalog the content of the page,
and will most likely not list it.
- The use of Meta Tags can be very beneficial to your submittal, but they will not guarantee a listing or high placement. They can be used for both
keywords and description.
- Keyword Meta Tags are located in the header of your webpage's HTML source. The keywords should be words people searching for a site like yours
would use. Try to think of any words that would be used to find your site. The maximum limit for keyword Meta Tags is 1000 characters.
- The description Meta Tag is also in the header of your HTML source. This description should draw the searcher into visiting your site. The description
can be a maximum of 250 characters.
- You can repeat a keyword as many as 6 times, but the duplicate words can't be right next to each other.
- Use target keywords (keywords that appear on your website) to assist in better placement.
- Position your target keywords high up on the page.
- Place target keywords in title.
- Place target keywords in headline of page, as well as in the first few lines of text.
- Frequency of target keywords throughout the webpage can increase listing probability. Search engines see sites with keywords used often as more relevant to
the topic then those who use the keywords less frequently.
- Using tables at the top of the page can push keywords further down the page, making a site look less relevant. The search engines read text first, which makes it
look like the text is placed lower on the site.
- Have HTML text on the page relevant to the topic of the site. Seach engines don't read graphical text.
- Don't try to trick the search engines by repeating keywords hundreds of times in smaller text or in text the same color as the background. If the text is not
visible in the browser, it will not be viewed by the search engines.
Submitting All Pages
- You do not need to submit all of the pages in your site, but there are ways to increase the probability that the search engine will follow all of the links
and list all of the pages.
- Using only image map links to get from one page to the other will not be followed by the search engines. Add some HTML hyperlinks to the home page that
lead to major inside pages.
- Be sure the internal linking of your pages is done correctly. By naturally pointing to the various pages of your site from within it, the search engines
will have a better chance of following those links.
Links with other Sites
- Major search engines use link analysis as part of their ranking structure.
- Get good links from good sites that are relevant to your topic. This can be beneficial not only in the search engine listings, but it also gets your site seen
by the people visiting those sites.
- To find good sites to link with, do a search on the search engine with your keywords, and contact those sites listed in the top ten to ask if they will link you.
Website Links who provide FREE SUBMISSION & Softwares.
The all-in-one web site promotion tool for your web site success. IBP is the award-winning web site promotion and search engine submission software tool that helps you to get more revenue with high search engine rankings in Google, the new Yahoo and all other major search engines. For More Details Click here
Click here to download the free IBP 4.1.5 demo
ARELIS is a top Rated Software Program that helps you to build a powerful business network quickly and easily. Get steady, free targeted traffic, higher link popularity and more sales with ARELIS 4...For More Details Click here Click here to download free ARELIS 4.4.2 trial
ultimate software suite for Web site promotion
Falling Traffic Don't Panic
Web CEO can handle it !
Download the Free Edition Now
Download the latest Internet & web promotion software
Trellian Software is Award Winning Web Site Promotion Software can dramatically increase your web site traffic. Submit your web site details to over 500,000 Search engines and Directories. Many latest Softwares are Avialable to free download. Freeware 1) Trellian WebPage, 2) CodePad, 3) Traceroute, 4) Trellian Toolbar. All this 4 products are freeware and will always remain FREE.
Click here to download your Free Copy
WebLink SEO is a powerful software package that enables you to analyze your competitor's websites and promote your website on the Internet to generate improved search engine results. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) used to be a time-consuming and difficult process, but WebLink makes light work of it by providing you with a wide variety of tools that not only help to analyze and optimize your website, but also promote your website on the Internet - no other package available offers such a comprehensive variety of features. Click here to download your Free Copy
Tagging Secrets. The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Targeted Traffic t to Your Site, Discover Secrets to Using Technorati and Social Bookmarking And Flood Your Site With Qualified Buyers in Minutes!
| How to determine the link popularity of a web page | Worldwide, Countrywide, Global & Local Major Search Engines | Learn How to Optimize Page to Get Top Rankings in Search Engines | How to Design Good Looking Website | Effective Web Site Promotion - Is An Art Learn How To Promote your Website | Affiliate Revenue Information How To Earn From your Website
Address : Station Road, Behind Nagrik Stores,
Pandit House, Thane (W) - 400601 Maharashtra ( India )
Please Send your Suggetions &
Comments on email@example.com
Affiliate Commissions From Even Those Visitors Who Don't Click Your
Affiliate Link!" Click Here to find out How